Lambeth & Southwark Conservatives are looking to appoint a Campaign Manager who will work with the 5 constituency Chairman across both Lambeth and Southwark.
A successful Campaign Manager will be someone enthusiastic and ambitious, who thrives on a wide-range of competing challenges. Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so working hours will of necessity be varied and flexible. This is a “rolling-up-the-sleeves”, do whatever needs to be done, frontline campaigning role.
The varied role of a Campaign Manager includes responsibility for the following:
- Building the profile of the local GLA candidate
- Supporting and facilitating the selection of Council Candidates for 2022
- Recruiting volunteers and building campaign teams
- Driving an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
- Organising membership drives
- Organising high-profile political meetings and events
- Co-coordinating a comprehensive fundraising programme
- Producing local Party literature and building a delivery network
- Maintaining and expanding a presence on multiple social media platforms
- Executing a full ‘get out the vote’ operation on polling day
- Maintaining Social media sites
The Campaign Manager must:
- Be a self-starter
- Be well organised, professional and punctual
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
- Be able to work as part of a team
Successful candidates will receive a salary in the range of £25,000 to £29,500, dependent on skills and experience.
If you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please visit email@example.com and send your CV, a letter explaining why you would be suitable for this post and the names and addresses of two referees.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
Closing Date for applications 23 October 2020 at 12.00 Noon